1.Yufeng Chen, Yao Bao, Lan Chen, Yudong Yan, Zhipeng Yu， Structure and optical property of composites based on ternaryZn1?xCdxO nanoparticles dispersed in octosilicate. Materials Science and Engineering B 195 (2015) 30–37.1.
2. YufengChen，ZhipengYu,YudongYan，“Synthesis and optical properties of composites basedonternaryZn1-xCdxS nanoparticles enclosed in a layered octosilicate”, Clay Minerals49(2014)703–716.
3. Yufeng Chen, Gensheng Yu, Fei Li, JunchaoWei, “Structure and photoluminescence of composite based on ZnO particles inserted in layered magadiite”, Applied Clay Science, 88–89(2014) 163–169.
4. Yufeng Chen, Gensheng Yu, Fei Li，“Synthesis and Visible-Light Photochromism of a New Composite Based on Polymolybdate Enclosed in Magadiite”，Inorg. Chem. 52(2013)7431?7440. 5.Yufeng Chen, Gensheng Yu, Fei Li, Chunfang Xie，Gangpeng Tian，“Synthesis and visible-light photochromism of a new composite based on magadiite containing polytungstate”.J. Mater. Chem. C 1(2013)3842–3850.
6. Yufeng Chen, Gensheng Yu, Fei Li, Junchao Wei, Structure and photoluminescence of composites based on CdS enclosed in magadiite”. Clays and Clay Minerals 61(2013)26–33.
7. Yufeng Chen, Gensheng Yu, “Synthesis and optical properties of composites based on ZnS nanoparticles embedded in layered magadiite”, Clay Minerals 48(2013)739–748.
8. Yufeng Chen, Fei Li, Gensheng Yu, Xiaojing Yang, “Fluorescence of Zn–Al–Eu ternary layered hydroxide response to phenylalanine”, Spectrochimica Acta Part A 86(2012) 625–630.
9. Yufeng Chen, Fei Li, Gensheng Yu, Junchao Wei, “Eu-doped Mg-Al layered hydroxide as a responsive fluorescent material and its interaction with glutamic acid”, Spectrochimica Acta Part A96(2012) 1005– 1011.
10. Yufeng Chen, Fei Li, Songhua Zhou, Junchao Wei, Yanfeng Dai, Yiwang Chen, “The fluorescence of Mg–Al–Eu ternary layered hydroxides response to tryptophan”, Luminescence, 27(2012) 223–228.
11. Yufeng Chen, Gensheng Yu, Fei Li, Junchao Wei, “Structure and photoluminescence of amorphous silicate composites containing ZnO particles synthesized from layered sodium silicate”, J. Non-Cryst Solids, 358(2012) 1772–1777.