UT Semi-Bright Nickel Plating Process
Name：UT Semi-Bright Nickel Plating Process
1. Contains no sulfurs in the deposits and exhibits excellent corrosion resistance. The potential difference from bright nickel deposits is over 125-140mv.
2. Exhibits excellent leveling power, ductile deposits, uniform color and gloss.
3. The deposits is ductile and shows excellent ductibility, low internal stress.
4. Contains no coumarins, formaldehyde and other aldehydes, the electrolyte is stable without poisonous decomposition occurs.
5. Adapted as an underlying deposits for double-nickel, tri-nickel, tetra-nickel plating.
6. The leveling agent and potential different adjustor are separate to control so it is easy for maintenance.
UT-1 mu Make-up 8-10ml/L, UT-2A replenisher 0.5-1.0ml/L, UT-2B replenisher 0.2-0.6ml/L, FB-1 wetter 2.0-5.0 ml/L.
UT-2A replenisher 80-150ml/KAH, UT-2B replenisher 40-60ml/KAH, UT-1mu Make-up replenishment depending on drag-out loss.